THE DISCUSSION ON EASTER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What do you like and dislike about Easter?
(2) What's the symbolism of the Easter bunny and Easter eggs?
(3) What is the meaning of Ash Wednesday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday?
(4) Do you prefer Easter or Christmas?
(5) Is Easter less commercial than Christmas? Why (not)?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What is Easter?
(2) According to the Christian religion, Easter is a more important holiday than Christmas. Why to you think this is so?
(3) How do people spend Easter in your country?
(4) What are the traditional Easter dishes in your country?
(5) Are there any special ritualsperformed right before or after Easter?