THE DISCUSSION ON EDUCATION
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is a good education?
(2) Is the level of education in your country good?
(3) What would you like to change about the education system of your country?
(4) Would you like to work in education?
(5) When does education begin?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘education’?
(2) Do you think you had a good education?
(3) Was there a high standard of education at your schools?
(4) What kind of education did you have in your home?
(5) What would the world be like if everyone had access to a good education?