THE DISCUSSION ON FAMINE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Would you pay a famine tax to help victims?
(2) How do people suffer in a famine?
(3) How can we ensure more charity donations actually helps victims?
(4) Do you think famines are increasing or decreasing in number? Why?
(5) What can you do more to help famine victims?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What springs to mind when you hear the word “famine”?
(2) Why does famine happen?
(3) Will people dying in famines be a thing of the past one day?
(4) What does your country do to help famine victims?
(5) How do you feel when you see images of famine on television?