THE DISCUSSION ON GOLD
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How do you think gold is made into things?
(2) Does your country win lots of gold medals at the Olympics or other sporting competitions?
(3) What does ‘gold plated’ mean and why are some things plated with gold?
(4) Do you ever check gold prices?
(5) Have you ever been to a gold market?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Where does gold come from?
(2) What makes the metal so special and sought after?
(3) Would you consider buying gold as an investment instead of things like shares or property?
(4) Does gold have a special place in your country’s culture or customs?
(5) What do you own that is made of gold?