THE DISCUSSION ON JESUS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What were the teachings of Jesus?
(2) Do you think Jesus needs to come back to the world today?
(3) What questions would you like to ask Jesus?
(4) Do you believe Jesus is the son of God?
(5) Why is Jesus so important to Christians?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Is Jesus important in your life
(2) What goes through your mind when you see images of Jesus?
(3) Do you think Jesus was really white, with light brown hair and blue eyes?
(4) What do you know about Jesus’ birth?
(5) What do you know about Jesus’ death?