THE DISCUSSION ON JOBS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you often check the jobs ads in newspapers or on the Internet?
(2) Is the job market in your country growing?
(3) What are the toughest jobs in the world?
(4) Does everyone have equal job opportunities in your country?
(5) What’s the best way to pass job interviews?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What kind of jobs have you had (part-time and full-time)?
(2) Are there many good job vacancies for you in your country?
(3) Are there any jobs you would refuse to do, regardless of the pay?
(4) Who has the best job in the world? Why do you think so?
(5) What jobs do you do at home?