THE DISCUSSION ON JUVENILE CRIME
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Should there be better policing to reduce juvenile crime?
(2) Are schools in your country doing their job to prevent juvenile crime?
(3) What is the impact of gangs on children in your country?
(4) What questions would you like to ask a juvenile criminal?
(5) Is society too soft on young people?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Is juvenile crime a problem in your country?
(2) What kind of crimes do young people commit?
(3) At what age do young people turn to crime?
(4) Should young people go to prison if they commit serious crimes?
(5) What are the main reasons children become criminals?