THE DISCUSSION ON LEARNING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Are you good at learning new things?
(2) What’s the difference between teaching and learning? Does teaching always lead to learning?
(3) Does learning always make you motivated to do things?
(4) Do you think we ever stop learning? Are we ever too old to start learning something new?
(5) What’s the unhappiest you’ve been while learning something?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Why are some people better at learning than others?
(2) Do you have any learning difficulties?
(3) What is the best learning experience you’ve had?
(4) Do you think you’ll always be involved in lifelong learning?
(5) Do you think learning by doing or learning by listening is best?