THE DISCUSSION ON MOON
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think countries will fight each other day for territory on the Moon?
(2) Why is it important to study the Moon?
(3) Why can you sometimes see the Moon during the day?
(4) What do you like doing by moonlight?
(5) Do you think you’ll ever go to the Moon?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you like looking at the Moon?
(2) What do you think about when you look at the Moon?
(3) Would you like to visit the Moon?
(4) What would happen to the Earth if the Moon disappeared?
(5) What are the different phases of the Moon?