THE DISCUSSION ON QUALIFICATIONS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Would you rather have a well-qualified teacher with little experience or a very experienced teacher with no qualifications?
(2) Do you think everyone should do a qualification in first aid?
(3) Do you think there should be minimum qualifications for politicians and presidents?
(4) Have you ever lied (would you ever lie) about the qualifications on your resume in order to get a really good job ?
(5) Is it possible to be overqualified for a job (i.e. to have too many qualifications)?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘qualification’?
(2) What qualifications do you have?
(3) What qualifications would you like to have?
(4) Which qualifications do you think are best to have?
(5) Do you think some qualifications are a waste of time and money?