THE DISCUSSION ON UNIVERSITY
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think everyone should go to university?
(2) Do you think there are many places that call themselves a university but aren’t good enough to be universities?
(3) What’s the difference between college, school and university?
(4) What university would you really like to study at and why?
(5) Will all universities change over to distance learning one day?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What are the good and bad things about universities?
(2) Are all of the universities in your country very good?
(3) What would you like to study at university?
(4) Should university education be free?
(5) How are the universities in your country different from each other?