THE DISCUSSION ON VIDEO GAMES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you like video games?
(2) Which game are you best at?
(3) Are video games good for hand-eye coordination?
(4) Do you like it when Hollywood makes a movie from the video game?
(5) How can you help someone who is addicted to video games?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you learn anything from playing video games?
(2) Do you prefer playing video games alone, against friends or online against the world?
(3) Do you think video games make people violent?
(4) Can you remember the first video game you played?
(5) What will video games be like in the future?