THE DISCUSSION ON VOTING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How important is it for you to vote?
(2) Do you with voting was voluntary?
(3) What are the good and bad things about voting?
(4) Does being able to vote mean your country is democratic?
(5) What do you think of the way people vote in other countries?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think voting is over-rated?
(2) Why is being able to vote so important?
(3) Are you happy you’ll get good service from the people you vote for?
(4) Are there any problems when it comes to voting in your country?
(5) Do you feel like you are doing something really important when you vote?