THE DISCUSSION ON WALKING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s the longest distance you’ve ever walked in a day?
(2) Do you like walking around barefoot?
(3) Who do you like to go for a walk with?
(4) St. Jerome said: "To solve a problem, walk around." Do you agree?
(5) What do you think of walking?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you like walking around your town?
(2) How much walking do you do every day?
(3) What useful things could you do while you are walking?
(4) What do you think of your walking style?
(5) Would you like to go on a walking holiday?