THE DISCUSSION ON YEARS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How do you feel when a new year arrives?
(2) If you could take a year out from studying or work, what would you do?
(3) What can you get done in a year?
(4) How do you feel when a new year arrives?
(5) What do you think life will be like in the year 2100 and the year 3000?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘year’?
(2) What important events happened in the year of your birth?
(3) In what year in history would you like to go back to?
(4) What was the best thing to happen to you last year?
(5) Which time of the year do you like best?